Okay. This is yet another attempt at blogging. Seriously. Mamas that blog, work full time AND mommy are my heros! Since becoming a mommy, the Influenster app has been my vice. I have no regrets! I got an email the other day that I would be getting the Flawless VoxBox! I instantly peeked online to see what would be in it (please tell me I’m not the only one) and I instantly fell in love! To see some first impressions, read on!
**I was sent these products to review from Influenster. However, this doesn’t sway my opinion**
- Harvest Snaps– This is what I peaked at and instantly was happy about! I LOVE these! I think they are absolutely the best snack ever! I like to keep a baggie of these in my handbag for a snack! Needless to say, it took everything I had to take a picture before I ripped them open to eat!
- Dr Teals soak (relax and relief)- This is something I was really excited about also. I love epsome salts! It’s pretty rare I get to take a bath, so I really set time aside to enjoy a hot bath. This was one of the first times I have really felt at ease since having B. I will definitely purchase this when I run out!
- Yogi Tea– I’m not a huge tea fan, I’m going to be honest. I tried the Honey and Lavender tea while taking a bath. While I didn’t like it hot, I did enjoy it when it was cooler! I think if you are a tea drinker, you’ll really like this! It was mixed feelings in my glass though!
- Ebates- Now, I haven’t used this. I’m still actually not super sure what ebates is (if you know, let me know in the comments below) I do think I remember seeing Sephora on it so I’ll have to check it out!
- Kylie Nail Polish– I am actually oddly excited about this! While I am not a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, they make cute products! I am excited to use this polish! The color looks great!
- Covergirl So Lashy- Ugh. I tried this today (I need to give it more than one shot I know) and I wasn’t impressed! It’s not super dark. I did curl my lashes first and then use it. I recall my first impression liking it! It gave my lashes a lot of volume. HOWEVER, I just checked out my lashes and they are stick straight now! Not used to that!
- Simple Makeup Wipes– Wow! I didn’t think I would like these! They are great! I JUST tried this and they are awesome! They got all of my makeup off (WHICH NEVER HAPPENS) including my MASCARA!
- Simple Miceller Water– I haven’t tried this yet to be honest! I have heard great things about Miceller Water and I am super excited to try it! If you have tried it, let me know in the comments!
Basically, I am LOVING this box! Wow! I don’t think I have ever had a box of this size and liked so many things! My favorites are definitely the Harvest Snaps and the Dr.Teals soak! If you have tried any of these or have suggestions let me know!