Hi loves! I was recently sent the Covergirl Voxbox from Influenster (I was sent this for free but all opinions are my own) in the box, there was mascara (see previous post) and this eyeliner! I’m not much of a pencil eyeliner person but I thought why not try it! To see how I like it, read on!
- Packaging: The packaging is really sleek. It’s very easy to hold while applying which is nice. I usually have a very hard time with pencil liner but this was a perfect fit. It has a self sharpener (hallelujah) and a smudger on the opposite side.
- Color: I got the brown shade which was amazing! It makes my liner look so much better and a smidge more natural. It does come in 7 shades. Yes. You read that right! 7 SHADES! Hunter Green and Deep Burgandy are the two newest colors!
- Formula: This formula is nice and creamy. It doesn’t stick when you are gliding it on and doesn’t tug!
- Lasting power: The lasting power is not as insanely good as you would expect. I don’t mind that though. I use this just to touch on my lashes. I’m not sure if it is just because I had a light shade or not. With it being brown, I think it’s nice that it sort of fades. It does stay on all day though! Just not as dark when you first apply it!
- Overall: Overall, I do like this liner! It is something I would repurchase in brown. I do want to try the Hunter green color too! It’s great for a day that you want a soft eyeliner look to just help bring out your lashes!