Hey everyone! I recently went to Sephora (shocker, I know.) and picked up the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. I wanted to see how it worked in conjunction with the matching foundation! Naturally, it works amazingly! This is one of the best brand combos I’ve ever tried. Both the foundation and the concealer blend so well together and really make your skin look flawless!
- $40 for 1 oz
- 18 shades to choose from (you SHOULD be able to find a match!)
- There is no fragrance, parabens, or sulfate
- This has a PUMP! Hallelujah!
- $28 for .16 oz
- 8 shades (quite a few less from the foundation which is a bummer but I was still able to find something that works for me)
- Again, this is made with no parabens
- The applicator is really nice and soft so it doesn’t pull or tug at your under eye area (wooo! Fewer wrinkles!)