Hey guys! I was recently going through my makeup collection to rediscover old loves when I thought what better post than a “Products I’ve repurchased”. These are some of my favorite posts to read or to watch on YouTube because I feel like if a person was willing to spend money on an item twice, it has to be a pretty decent product! For me personally, I don’t repurchase that many things. I tend to buy into the hype of a new product and I completely forget about my past loves until I’m going through my collection to cycle in new things. To see what I think is worth buying over and over again, Read on
- Benefit Porefessional Primer: This is a GREAT primer if you are looking to smooth everything out and blur your pores. I tend to repurchase the travel size over and over again. I do this so that I can buy other primers to try but I ALWAYS seem to come right back to this one! You can pick it up at Sephora, Ulta, or Benefit’s website for $31 or a mini tube for $12!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in the Brightening shade: Talk about a HG concealer! This goes on really smooth and never creases! I personally prefer the brightening shade so that I can highlight my face with it. The tube of this seems to last me quite sometime because you don’t need a ton to get the look you want! I pick mine up at Target or Ulta for about $9!
- Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent: I “rediscover” this powder about twice a year. I always get sucked into a Mac powder but then I remind myself that is a really expensive habit. I think this is very very comparable to more expensive setting powders. I like using the translucent shade because a) I’m so beyond pale that even the lightest shade is sometimes too dark and b) it doesn’t alter the color of any makeup that you are setting. I always get this at Target for around $5 which is like…a sixth of the price of a Mac powder!
- Kat Von D ink liner in Trooper: This is my go to eyeliner! I think the tip is perfect for creating a wing look or even just a simple line above the lashes. It is ultra black and stays put all day! I can use this product everyday for quite sometime before I feel the need to get rid of it. It is something I have and will continue to repurchase! You can pick this up at Sephora for $19 which isn’t bad. At all.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara: I love this for “no makeup” makeup days! It really extends your lashes without getting clumpy. I love how this looks with no eye makeup on. It makes everything look natural which is amazing! I repurchase this constantly at Target for roughly $7.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: If you ever want extremely GLAM lashes, look no further! This is amazing with a smokey eye or anytime you want to look like you have eyelashes for days! It is super black and makes your lashes super long and extremely voluminous! I love this on days that I have an actual eye look that I want people to be drawn to! I get mine at Target for about $8.
- Mac Fix+: If you have been reading my blog for awhile now, you know I use this every single day. I don’t use it to set my makeup but to just refresh once I’ve put on a setting powder. I really takes the powdery look away. You can use it as a setting spray, a refresher like I do, to dampen your brush with so your pigments look FLAWLESS, or to help make your makeup look dewy. There are so many ways to use this! You can pick it up at Mac for $22!
- Kat Von D Lock and Load Setting Spray: I have a review on my blog of this spray. I love it! It really does lock your makeup into place! I just recently repurchased this. I wasn’t going to until I realized my makeup hasn’t been the same since I ran out. It smells so good, the packaging is great and it lasts a long time! You can get this at Sephora for $24 (psstt that’s really cheap for a good setting spray)
- Urban Decay All Nighter: Yes, another setting spray. I am including this in the odd case that you don’t want the Kat Von D spray. This works really well too. I have repurchased this MANY times. I actually just got a sample of it from Sephora at my last visit and I’m saving it for emergencies (aka when I’m in labor.. baby’s going to be born to a mom with good makeup okay) You can get this at Sephora and Ulta for $30!
- The Beauty Blender: I know everyone and their mother seems to find a great dupe for this (yes, I have the real techniques sponge) but nothing quite compares to the OG! They make this out of unicorn tears or something because this is magical. I always have a back up one after my lovely dog ate mine and I was without for some time. It’s great to apply foundation and/or concealer with. I even like to bounce this all over my face after everything is applied to just suck up any excess product and to blend everything out. I think this is SO essential and I don’t want to remember my life without it. I get mine at Sephora for $20 (if I were you, I would look for one that comes with the SOLID soap too. It’s a little more but a better deal than buying it separate)
So those are my top 10 things I would repurchase. I think these all are such great products and things that I do consistently repurchase. What are your favorite things to repurchase?