I recently went to Sephora and picked up some items! I’m still really trying to figure out how I like them and how the best way to apply them is. To see how I got this look, read on!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Priming Water ($16 at Sephora **1 oz**) I’m not a huge fan of this. I did a review of it stating why! I am going to try to use this up so that it’s not money wasted.
- Makeup Forever Skin Equalizer Primer in Smoothing ($17 at Sephora **.05 oz**) I really like this. It reminds me a lot of the Benefit Porefessional. It also has a slight smell to it much like the porefessional.
- Mac Paint Pot in Soft Orche ($22 at Mac Cosmetics **.17 oz**) I always go back to this product! I love it for my fair skin and hiding any veins on my lids. It really helps combat oil and creasing.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation ($40 at Sephora **1 oz**) This is becoming my HG foundation. It applies really nice and gives great coverage.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer ($28 at Sephora **.16oz**) This goes really nice with the UD Naked Foundation! It gives great coverage and a little goes a long way!
- Makeup Forever HD Finishing Powder ($35 at Sephora **.3 oz**) I am really not a fan of this. This is my second time using it and it really leaves my face feeling dry. I am going to play with it a couple of more times but it might go back to the store.
- Mac Fix+ in Rose ($22 at Mac Cosmetics **3 oz**) I am OBSESSED with this spray. It’s my all time favorite and is a great (and much cheaper) alternative to the Smashbox Priming Water.
- Kat Von D Lock and Load setting Spray ($24 at Sephora **3.4 oz**) This is my second bottle of this. It helps my makeup stay put and it smells SO beyond good!
- Nars Blush in Orgasm ($30 at Sephora **.16 oz**) I really love this blush! I always come back to this whenever I want a nice natural flush!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown ($21 at Sephora **.003 oz) I enjoy this product! It is something I reach for almost daily. It’s great for when you have a couple of sparse areas in your brows!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara ($24 at Sephora **.3o oz**) I am IN LOVE with this. It is so amazing! You don’t need an eyelash curler which is nice. If you do choose to use one though, the results are amazing!
- Mac Lipstick in Syrup ($17 at Mac Cosmetics **.1 oz**) I love wearing this lipstick. I wore it on my wedding day so every time I wear it, it brings me back to that special day!