Hey everyone! I’m so sorry I have been MIA since August! I have had such an overwhelming past few months it was just hard to find inspiration to blog. I am currently 8 months pregnant and I haven’t been wearing a lot of makeup. I mostly just want to sleep! Today, I woke up and I was feeling amazing! I figured I would do an entire face today and thought why not post it! To see how I got this look, read on!
2. Mac Fix Plus in Rose: Fix plus is my favorite product ever. I use it any day that I wear makeup. It just really helps moisturize my face and gives a great dewy look.
4. Mac Prolong wear concealer: This is my HG concealer. It doesn’t crease, it lasts all day long, and it blends really nicely! I love this stuff.
6. Rimmel Stay Matte: This is my favorite setting powder right now. With pregnancy, I have been on the dry side. This just really helps my foundation stay put.
8. Mac blush in Fleur Power: This is a nice satin finish. It doesn’t give a glow and it’s not matte so it’s nice just for a subtle color on the cheeks.
10. Mac e/s in Wedge: This is a great transition color. It is the perfect brown and makes everything blend together.
11. MUFE Artist Palette: I used the entire middle row for my eyes. The bottom color I buffed really well into the crease. The top color I patted on my lid using my finger and some Fix Plus. Lastly, I used the middle to lightly put over 2/3 of my lid. I then blended everything together to make it look very subtle.
13. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown: I like this on days that I want a more defined brow. It is great for making your strokes look natural.
14. Maybelline Brow Drama: I am almost out of this so I have been using it just to set my brows in place. I have large brows so the big wand doesn’t bother me at all.
15. Benefit Roller Lash: Right now, this is my favorite mascara. It curls my lashes and holds it all day!
16. L’oreal Volumonous Millon Lashes: This is the best mascara to have if you want blacker than black FULL lashes. It always looks so glam when I use this!
18. Color Whisper in Who Wore it Red-der: I love this subtle red lip color. It always looks so good in the winter and lasts quite a long time!