Hey there! I decided to pop my little head into Sephora (it was innocent enough I thought). I was just going to pick up maybe one thing that I “needed” and whoops. To see what I picked up, read on!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown- I have one of these already just in a darker color. My previous one was way to dark and just didn’t look natural. Soft brown is the perfect color for someone with brunette hair.
- Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer- So far, I really like this. I looked at the reviews and the biggest con I saw was that it is yellow based. I didn’t have a problem with that at all. If you use a small amount and blend it in, this should be no problem.
- Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Roller Ball- I am obsessed with this perfume. This is my main summer scent. I thought I would try the roller ball (which is actually in spray form) so I could keep it in my handbag. I love love love this smell!
- Buxom “may contain nudity” eyeshadow palette- I first saw this on YouTube. I was obsessed with the colors and couldn’t wait to swatch these. Needless to say, it was beautiful! This blends so nicely and has AMAZING pigmentation!
- Benefit Porefessional primer- I bought another travel size of this. I really like this with my Matte and Poreless foundation. It makes everything flawless!
- Formula X The System- I have put this off for so long and I have no clue why. This is AMAZING! It’s so nice to have a cleanser, base and top coat all from the same brand.
- Formula X Thrilling- This is a cloudy grey color. It will be perfect for fall! It applied really nice but you definitely need two coats! Hopefully nothing will chip!
**** All pictures are from the Sephora website.****