My name is Brittany (HI BRITTANY) and I have a shopping problem. I was doing really well (that was a lie) about not buying new makeup. Then, I ran out of Mac Fix+ and thats where I went off the deep end. I felt the need to buy from Mac, Sephora, and Bath and Body Works. I will be doing a separate post on the reviews of these products. Too see what I picked up recently, Read on!
- Mac Fix+ Original: This is hands down a must have for me. I get this time and time again and I hate being without it.
- Mac Fix+ in Rose: This is the exact same as the original except it smells like Rose. It is Limited Edition so make sure you pick yours up before it’s too late!
- Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop: Um Hello. As a HUGE Jaclyn Hill fan, I had to order this immediately. Needless too say, it hasn’t disappointed yet!
- Sephora Pro Contour #79 Brush: I bought this so I had a brush to apply the highlighter too. It’s was a little expensive but has really been worth it.
- Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers: I have had my eye on this for a while! It has 8 of the Too Faced Bronzers in it which is perfect if you are trying to test them out before buying normal size.
- Beauty Blender: As I may have stated before, my wonderful Paw Child ate my other beauty blender so I have been waiting patiently to get a new one. I finally picked one up (Thank gosh). This is something that I do purchase frequently. I think it’s a great makeup tool to have in your collection.
- Make Up Forever Artist Palette #1: This palette is gorgeous! It has gorgeous nude shimmer eyeshadows in it. I think it will be great for travel!
- GlamGlow Youth Mud Mask: I have the Hydrating mask and I really wanted to try this out. I bought the little one (I’m a commitment phobe) so if I didn’t like it, I didn’t feel so bad!
BATH AND BODY WORKS
- Beautiful Day 3 Wick Candle: This smells like absolute happiness! I have been burning it non stop since I bought it.
- Suntan 3 Wick Candle: This literally smells like you are at a beach. I love the smell of different suntan lotions and sunscreen so I really like this candle.
- Summer Bonfire 3 Wick Candle: I am still kind of torn about this candle so i’ll have to burn it some more before I can tell if I like it or not.
- Country Apple Body Moisture: This is actually my all time favorite B&BW scent. It was discontinued and they came back with it for the Semi Annual Sale. I picked up two and I use it sparingly so I don’ run out!