Hey Loves! I have a ton of old Mac items that are either empty or I didn’t like them. Mac has a great recycling program where you can bring 6 of their containers in and get a free lipstick or eyeshadow ( you might also be able to get a lipgloss in certain stores). I live about 4 hours away from the nearest Mac store (Mall of America) so I basically hoard all of my empty stuff until I take a trip there. To see what I am going to try to Back 2 Mac, Read on!
- 2 bottles of Mac Fix+: I am actually almost done with my 3rd bottle of this. I love this product! You can do so much with it! It’s great for spraying all over your face to make your powder seem less cakey. It also adds a great luminous look to your foundation. You can also spray this on your makeup brushes to really add to the pigmentation of your shadows! This retails for $22 (U.S) and you get 100 ml!
- Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again: This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I’m actually about half way through another tube of this. I think it’s a great nude color that is a “your lips but better” look. It is $18 for a tube of this and I think it is so worth it for the product that you are getting!
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Light: Again, I am almost through another one of these! I think it’s a great setting powder! There are a few cheaper dupes for this (Rimmel Stay Matte) but they are not nearly as finely milled as this is! This never makes me look or feel cakey especially with Fix+ on top of it. This retails for $32 but you do get a lot of product!
- Powder Blush in Dame: I actually straight up hate this blush. You can see that I didn’t even put a dent in it. I love the other blushes I have from Mac just in different colors. This is a satin finish which adds a small sheen to. It retails for $22. I would buy these again, just not in this shade.
- Casual Color in Relaxation: I really liked this when I first bought it but I found myself no longer liking it. I started having a hard time using it. The color was too bright for my cheeks and too drying for my lips. I would maybe buy this again in a different color. This retails for $22.
- Fluidline in Blacktrack: I really used the heck out of this product. I loved it but it ended up drying up on me. I did find something similar from Maybelline that I have been using instead. At least this way, if it dries out, I won’t feel so bad! It retails for $16.