Hey Loves! I can’t believe that June is practically over! I didn’t even realize it was the end of the month to be honest with you! I have been taking it a little on the easy side on the makeup and doing a little less makeup. To see the few things that I have been loving this month, Read on!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- This is my favorite of the Naked palettes! I have been loving this to death all month. While I normally use Verve or Suspect for a lid color, lately I’ve been using Chopper instead. This is a great palette especially for every day use!
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer- If you have been reading my blog posts all month, this is no surprise to you! I have been obsessed with this primer! It is lightweight and non greasy! It works with every foundation out there! My makeup has lasted so much longer with this primer!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless- Again, if you have been reading all month, this is no surprise. I have very oily skin and I am consistently having to blot and touch up. This foundation has been a Heaven sent! It keeps me matte all day and makes my skin look flawless!
- Sigma Base in Persuade- I have had this since Sigma first came out with makeup. I had bought it in a set, used it a few times, then forgot about it. I started shopping my makeup collection this month and started using this again! It’s a lot like Mac Paint Pot in Soft Orche but creamier! I will be doing a separate blog post on this later!
- Fitbit- I know this isn’t a beauty item, but it is a lifestyle item! I have been loving my Fitbit this month! It has made me super conscious of how much (or how little) I have been walking. Plus, it’s nice to have a little friendly competition with how many steps you walk in a day!
***If you have a FitBit, add me! It would be such a fun way to connect with you! email@example.com ***