Hi there! Today I have been blessed with a wedding! There is nothing that says Summer is here more than a wedding. One of my good friends is getting married today and it is themed around “Country Lace”. I didn’t want to do anything too extreme but I also really wanted to do something fun. To see how I got this look; Read on!
Primer: Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer and Nars Shadow Base.
- This is such an important step if you want your look to last. The CoverGirl primer is honestly one of the best primers I have ever used for lasting power. Nars Shadow Base is also a great eye primer and really helps all of the shadows last!
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless
- This is turning out to be a holy grail for me. I think this has great, natural coverage and a nice matte finish. I am always an oil slick and it’s so amazing to have my makeup last all day long and stay matte!
Concealer: Mac ProLong Concealer
- Another holy grail for me is this concealer. It blends really smoothly and stays put! This is exactly what you need when you are expecting to dance all night long!
Powder: Mac Natural Skinfinish
- This is a great setting powder when you need to be sweat proof! It doesn’t look cakey and it still lets the glow come through.
Bronzer: Kat Von D Shade Light Palette
- I wanted something that I would be able to blend really easily so I chose this contour palette. This is the perfect shade for a nice strong contour.
Blush: Hourglass Ambient Blush in Luminous Flush
- For the wedding, I really wanted a gorgeous glow from within. This is easily the best blush for the job. It looks so natural and I really love that.
Highlight: Becca Opal
- YES YES YES!!!!! I love this highlighter! It is a product that just draws your attention to the cheekbones!
Eyeshadows: Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- I used this palette because I wanted my eyes to be decently neutral but still stunning. I used the Milk Chocolate shade in my crease, the Champagne color on my lids with a dark brown in my outer V.
Eyeliner: Kat Von D Trooper
- Because I wanted a winged eye liner look, I chose this. It is such a nice thin line, it’s extremely black, and it stays put until you want to take it off.
Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Million
- If you have been reading a lot of my posts lately, this comes to no surprise for you! This is my favorite mascara for dark and thick lashes. I think this completes every look with big lashes!
Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz and Maybelline Brow Drama
- My brows have been needing some major guidance lately so I did use the brow wiz today. I used it to just really define and fill in my brows. To make sure they stay put, I used the Maybelline Brow Drama. It really darkened up my brows and they look good!
Sprays: Mac Fix+, Urban Decay Deslick, Kat Von D Lock It
- I do have a blog post stating the differences between each of these sprays and how I use them. I really think these are becoming essential for me in everyday make up!
Lips: Mac lip pencil in Dervish
- For a nice and natural lip, I just very lightly filled in my lips. Hopefully this will last throughout the night!