Hey loves! It’s sort of a crummy day here in Northern Minnesota. I figured WHY NOT take the time to drive about 20 minutes away to my nearest target. I wasn’t really looking for anything (let’s be real, I was checking to see if there was anymore Lilly Pulitzer). I, of course, found my self in the the beauty department and picked up just a few things. To see what I bought, Read on!
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub: This is actually not the first time that I have had this. I try to buy this every summer for a really nice face scrub. I use this in conjunction with the Morning Burst Daily Face Cleanser. I love the smell and I love this scrub. I highly highly recommend this!
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge: I saw this while browsing the aisle at Target. I have never bought anything from this brand but I’ve heard good things about it. I tried it out today and I was NOT impressed. I’m going to retry it tomorrow differently. I will do a follow up post on it to tell you what I ended up deciding on this.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation: This is a new HOT item from Covergirl. I’m usually not too fond of Covergirl’s Foundation and this might make me sway! I’m trying it out today and we’ll see if it passes all of my tests!
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer: I am currently wearing this on my face right now. So far, I really like this. Again, this is something that I am testing and I will do a review on this. It has been really good to my face though considering it is a drugstore item.
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- I haven’t tried this out quite yet but I hear all sorts of good stuff online about this. I am so beyond excited to see if this compares to the Make Up Forever Mat Velvet+. If it is, it could save almost $30.00! As a banker that makes me Happy!
- Revlon Colorbust in Honey- I watch Leighanne Says on Youtube all the time! This is her all time favorite lip stain and she always raves about it. I saw this in Target and I just had to have it! This is such a gorgeous color!