Another month has officially passed! This month has passed so fast! The weather has been insane in Minnesota so it’s been hard to be colorful for Spring! Hopefully June will have more color to it! To see what I have been loving for this month, read on!
- Mac Oil Control Lotion- This is great for your T-Zone if you are oily! Now that winter has passed, I am getting oily again and this really helps maintain it!
- Mac Matchmaster Foundation- I rediscovered this when I made my Foundations post. The color matches me a lot better now and it’s great for oily skin. You should wear a primer with it though!
- Mac Prolong Concealer- This is so great for concealing and Highlighting! It has great coverage and blends nicely!
- Nars Laguna- A cult classic! This is great for a subtle contour. It blends gorgeously and looks very natural!
- Mac E/S in Soft Brown- This eyeshadow is by far the BEST transition eyeshadow. It is so blendable, so light, so beautiful. You definitely need this in your collection!