Hey loves! I am someone who can not sleep if I have not washed up. I need to take my makeup off and shower every night. It’s the only way I can go to bed. To see what I do at night to get ready, read on.
- I first need to take my makeup off. Now, because I know that I will be washing my face, I buy cheap wipes. I use the Equate exfoliating makeup remover wipes to just take off the base of my makeup. These work really well if you just need something quickly.
- Once I’m in the shower, I shampoo and condition my hair. The shampoo and conditioner that I am using right now is definitely not something I would repurchase again. It’s awful and I’m just trying to push through it. It’s the Panteen Classically Clean set and it’s something I’m happy I don’t use every single night (I can go about 3 days without washing my hair)
- While I’m waiting for my conditioner to set, I wash my face and body. I love using the Clean and Clear Morning Burst! I wipe it off with a hot washcloth just as an extra exfoliant. Currently, I am using the Dove Pomegranate body wash and I am in love with it. It lathers and smells so good!
- After all of that, I rinse out my hair and I take a minute to shave.
- Once, I’m out of the shower I moisturize! I use Eucerin Daily Protection so that I get a good amount of SPF also.
- I spritz my damp hair with Its a 10, brush it out, and go to bed!