Hi ladies! As most of you fellow makeup lovers, I am a makeup hoarder. The first step is admitting it right? Foundation for me is my biggest obsession. I love different formulas and finishes! I did recently clean out of all my makeup and got rid of everything I didn’t use or like anymore. These are the foundations that I ended up keeping! If you want a review or anything of these, please let me know so I can be more in depth!
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory: I don’t know if you can get the old one anymore but this is the new packaging. I believe this is the same but not postive!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless: I really have been liking this lately. It really controls my oil and keeps me matte for s good portion of the day.
- Nars Sheer Glow: I really really love this. The only downfall is there is no pump. Other than that, I love the luminous finish of this!
- Mac Matchmaster Foundation: I have the lightest shade possible and it’s a smudge dark for me. I like to mix this with my Laura Mercier foundation and that works great!
- Kat Von D Lock It: I don’t really have a great liking for this. It breaks me out pretty badly. It does also have s tendency to crease if not really blended out with a beauty blender or Mac Fix+.
- Sephora 10 hour Wear: Ah, at last. My least favorite foundation. I don’t like this. One bit. It didn’t blend nice, the color was bad, and it didn’t wear for 10 hours. Save your money!!!