Hey ladies! April is almost done with! Is it just me or did it take 100 years to finish? I didn’t change a huge amount to my beauty routine since last month but there are a couple new favorites!
1) Maybelline Master Primer- I think this is a great and cheaper alternative to the Benefit porefessional. It blurs your pores and mattifies your face really well!
2) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This is another product that is a great dupe for something higher end. It is really finely milled. It keeps you matte all day which is great!
3) Hourglass Ambient Powder is Radiant- I use this when I don’t want to do a contour but I still want to warm up my face. It gives a really nice glow that looks like it’s from within!
4) Maybelline Brow Drama- Oh My Lanta!!! This is by far the easiest brow product I have ever used! It looks really natural and stays put all day!
5) Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes- This is the best mascara I have ever used! It is super black and holds a curl so nicely! Curl and volume in one mascara is Heavenly!