On Sunday, I went to my nearest Target for the Lilly Pulitzer Launch. Little to my knowledge, every one and their mother also went (I didn’t even know people knew who she was where I’m from). Everything was sold out in my size so I figured I would look at the makeup. Now, I enjoy drug store but not like I love my high end. I didn’t think I was going to find so much stuff! One hundred dollars later, I was leaving with a bag FULL of makeup!
- Maybelline Master Prime: I have tried this twice now and I really like it. It’s more of a lotion than a gel and I really love that. It is great about blurring pores out and making your foundation stay put.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless: I am a very oily person and this stuff is amazing! It keeps me matte all day and I really like that. I only want to be shiny where I put pretty highlighter. This was an awesome buy and I like it way more than my Lock It Foundation!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This is my Holy Grail. I have been using a high end powder that I felt was doing a great job. I was mistaken when I went back to my beloved Stay Matte. This is way better than the higher end powder I was using for $30 less. That’s right! $30 LESS!!!!
- Loreál LA Palette in 1 and 2: I am going to do a separate blog post going into more detail about this but I LOVE number 1. I think it would be a great alternative to the Naked Palette for way less. The colors are gorgeous!
- Covergirl Clump Crusher: This is my go to mascara! I bought this just as a back up to the one I have open right now. This is a great mascara if you are looking for something to separate and hold all day!
- Loreál Voluminous Million Lashes: Wow wow wow! I didn’t realize something could be so great! This is amazing if you want black curled voluminous eyelashes! Wowza is all I need to say!
- Maybelline Colosol Cat Eye: This is the second time I’ve bought this. The first time I had it was when I first started getting into makeup. I remember really liking it but we’ll see how it holds up now that I’m a lot more into makeup!
- Maybelline Eye studio Gel eyeliner: I have tried every form of eyeliner and I will always say I prefer liquid over everything just due to ease of use. I find myself having trouble with gel liner because sometimes it can get chunky. This eyeliner is the easiest thing to use ever! The product is so creamy and the brush works perfectly!
- Maybelline Brow Drama: I usually really like my brow wiz but this is so much easier to use! I love that it keeps my brows in place and the color doesn’t fade at all! This is definitely something that is better to buy at the drugstore!
I definitely looks like I have a favorite drugstore brand and I want to try out way more things! What are your favorite brands or products?