Hey loves! I am currently on vacation in Fort Myers Florida! I have about 2 more days left and then I’ll be back in chilly Minnesota! To see what I packed in my travel bag read on!
- Nars Sheerglow just in case I wanted a minimul coverage look when we went to dinner.
- Kat Von D Lock It because I like a full coverage look. I know that when I get a lot of sun, my freckles come out in full force and I knew I might be a little on the red side.
- Maybelline Age Rewind in the brightening shade for just a subtle highlight under my eyes, the bridge of my nose and my Cupid’s bow.
- Benefit Hervana because this is the best blush in the universe for a subtle tinge of color!
- Nars Virtual Domination Palette because it has three blushes, a highlight AND the famous Laguna bronzer!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soliè because this is my go to contour bronzer. It matches my skin tone so well and blends like a charm!
- Nars Virtual Domination Palette because I really wanted to keep trying the Laguna bronzer.
- Benefit porfessional because I am really trying to burn through this. It’s not my favorite primer and I don’t want this sample forever
- Nars eye primer is great if you have oily eyelids like I do. It really helps with creasing!
- Mac cosmetics Creme Cup and Syrup. These are my favorite “nudes” to wear. The formula is great and doesn’t bleed one bit!
- Covergirl clump crushes because I live for this mascara. I can use 2 coats and there is no clumping what so ever.
- Anastasia brow wiz. I accidentally over tweezed one eyebrow and this pencil really helps get into that spot so no one can tell I made a whoops!
- Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner because it is such a fine tip that I can make a discreet line or a perfect wing look. Plus it stays on through thick and thin.
- Mac quad that I made and I don’t know the colors that I got! I’m sorry! I know for sure that I use Orb for a highlight and that is all I know!
If you want me to review any of these products, let me know. I will be posting possibly on Monday of what I actually used and what I didn’t touch.
Thanks so much for reading! Xoxo- Britt