It is FINALLY March! This month has been rough and I am so happy it is done! I have been going pretty mininalistic on makeup but I seem to have aquired a huge amount of products. Read on to see what I loved last month!
- Too Faced Hangover Primer: This was in my favorites last month and I just love it. It works with every foundation that I use and the results are just amazing!
- Mac ProLong Concealer: Again, this was in my favorites last month. I have been using it to mostly highlight.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm: This is a cult classic for Nars and for a great reason! It has the perfect peachy tone to it that looks great on everyone!
- Kat Von D Shade Light palette: I am going to be doing a separate post on this but I have been using it almost everyday. It’s so easy to have three things all in one handy palette!
- Mac eyeshadow in Soft Brown: This is the only eyeshadow I have been wearing all month. It is the perfect crease color or the perfect transition color! An absolute must!
- Kat Von D Trooper: Best eyeliner hands down. This has a felt brush tip so it is so easy to create a wing eye look! It stays on all day without fading or coming off.
- NYX eyebrow powder: I go back to this constantly! I tried the brow wiz (and I love it) but it broke on me and I still have a ton of product! This little man never disappoints me! It blends so easily plus it has wax in it also.
- Covergirl ClumpCrusher: I have bought so many of these, it isn’t even healthy. This is my holy grail mascara for full, long, and separated lashes!
- Lush Sugar scrub: Everyone needs this in the winter! It exfoliates so well and leaves your lips feeling amazing! Plus, it tastes good!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil: This is in a little squeeze tube and it is a cream that turns to oil. I actually like this more than the pure oil. It’s not nearly as messy and I use it on my lips after I use a scrub.
- Mac lipstick in Bare Study: This is my second tube of this lipstick! I love this stuff! It is the perfect color for everyday use!
Well! That is all of my favorites for the month of February! What were your favorites last month?