Long time no post on my part!! Can I just start calling Feburary done? Because it feels like it should be done! This Monday I had off so I didn’t get ready for the day until just now. At 6 pm. HASHTAG WHO AM I? To know what I wore on my day off, read on!
- Primer: Benefit Porefessional- I think I’m the only person who does not like this. I have a small sample of it that came in a kit so I’m just trying to push through it.
- Foundation: Kat Von D Lock It- I applied this with a damp beauty blender and I find this is a great way to use it so it doesn’t look cakey. I’m still working with it on how to apply it. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
- Powder: Mac Skinfinish in Light- This is my all time favorite powder and I can’t live without it. Ever.
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Solie- This is also my favorite! I have been trying the Kat Von D contour palette and I just wanted to make sure I truly loved my CS.
- Blush: Nars Orgasm- Holy. Grail. No matter what, I always swoon when I apply this! Great product that you need in your life.
- Eyeshadow: Naked 2 Palette- I used tease in the crease, suspect all over the lid. I love this combo! It’s not dark at all and it feel like it shows the sparkle in my brown eyes *cue humble brag*
- Lips: Mac Syrup- If I could have one lipstick the rest of my life, it would be this one. I would sing to it everyday while applying it and it would be beautiful. Buy it. Don’t ask questions just buy it.
What did you put on your beautiful face today?! Comment and let me know!