Hey loves! I am new to blogging and I thought what better way to show you what I love than a beauty favorites. I am by no means a pro but I am so passionate about make up. This is a new year so read on to find out what I loved this month.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer– I have been using this religiously since November. It goes on so smooth and creamy. It absorbs into my skin and doesn’t leave it feeling sticky. It makes my makeup last for hours!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar– Again, something I have been reaching for non-stop! It blends so beautifully! You can make SO many eye looks with this palette! Plus, it smells like chocolate! Yum!
- Mac Pro Long Concealer– OH MY HEAVEN! I don’t usually have dark circles under my eyes, but lately, whew! They’re there. I picked this up while I was at the MOA just on a spur. It blends so well and lasts for hours AND no creasing! It is so worth the money!
- Hourglass Ambient Powder in Dim Light– I have been using the entire palette but this color is the one that stands out a million times over. I use this to set my under eye area and occasionally my entire face. If I want glowing skin, this is what I use! It is SO gorgeous!
- Hourglass Blush in Luminous Flush– I have been on a Nars Orgasm kick for quite sometime. Then, something wonderful happened. It was this blush! It is such a gorgeous glow from within! I can’t NOT wear this everyday!
- Kat Von D Lock it Setting Spray– I have gone through 5 bottles of UD setting spray. In November, I figured I would try this Kat Von D spray. This tops it SO much! I notice that my makeup stays so much longer and this doesn’t make my face feel like it’s running. Plus, this is $24!!!
What have you all been loving this month?!